Texas Statutes regarding interaction on the field of play with a Referee
Most of you will not let your emotion for the game get in the way of acting appropriately during and after the game. I know some of you will not agree with every call the referee makes, and that will likely evoke an emotion. There are few NFL games where we agree with every call. It will not be much different in these games either. Approaching and/or discussing your disagreement with the referee at any time is not an option, whether you are a player, coach, or fan. It is also against the law. Please click here for details.
Return to Index
CFSA Football Core Values
- Encourage a love of the game by providing a competitive program that is fun for all concerned.
- Teach the lessons that youth football is uniquely designed to promote such as:
- Teamwork and Sportsmanship
- Discipline and Commitment
- Respect for Self and Authority
- Success is earned through hard work and development of talent
- Respect the role of parents in the development of their children.
- Encourage citizenship and promotion of community.
- Stimulate healthful recreation.
- Build self-confidence and a sense of self-worth.
- Help those who desire to play at the middle school level develop their skills.
CFSA Football Contacts
See the Committee Tab for specific roles and contact details for the Football Committee members.
Coaches and Parents are asked to contact their Division Commissioners with questions and concerns using the following addresses:
Freshman : email@example.com
Sophomore : firstname.lastname@example.org
JV : email@example.com
Direct Website Problems or Inquires to the Football Webmaster.